Windows 8 ISO – Free Recovery, Activator, Product Key, Upgrade Download. Windows 8 is a personal computer operating system that is part of the Windows NT family. Windows 8 ISO has brought significant changes in the Windows operating system and its user interface (UI), targeting desktop computers as well as tablets.
Windows 8 ISO
Windows 8 Recovery is a touch-optimized platform which is based on the modern Metro design architecture, which specifies how applications are delivered and rendered in the UI.Windows 8 ISO is free to download on all systems.
Windows 8 ISO Specialties.
- On the right hardware, it is sleek, slim, fast and fun!
- Now with big security improvements.
- Better battery life.
- With a faster boot.
- Great for touch now.
Windows 8 ISO Minimum Requirements.
Windows 8 requires the following hardware, at a minimum:
- CPU: 1 GHz with NX, PAE, and SSE2 support (CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF support for 64-bit versions)
- RAM: 1 GB (2 GB for 64-bit versions)
- Hard Drive: 16 GB free space (20 GB free for 64-bit versions)
- Graphics: A GPU that supports at least DirectX 9 with a WDDM driver
Also, your optical drive will need to support DVD discs if you plan on installing Windows 8 using DVD media.
Comes In 4 Editions
Windows 8 Product Key has four editions which are as follows:
- Windows 8.1 Pro.
- Windows 8.1.
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise.
- Windows RT 8.1.
Windows 8.1 is the first major update to Windows 8 and was published on October 17, 2013. Windows 8 Upgrade was the second major update and is currently the most recent update, also note that both the updates are free and will bring feature changes, as well as fixes, to the operating system.
- Windows 8 Activator’s start menu is gone.
- Can’t boot to the desktop now.
- You will want a touchscreen/trackpad gestures/Touch Mouse.
- Modern UI can also be annoying.
- Some older CPUs won’t run it even.
You May Also Like: Camtasia Studio 9 Crack
Windows 8 ISO Features
- Windows 8 Free Download comes with a USB 3.0 support, an updated Task Manager, Unified Extensible Firmware Interface, Secure Boot and a number of preinstalled applications, such as Photos, Mail, Calendar, and Messaging.
- Windows Explorer was a rebranded File Explorer and included a Microsoft Office-like ribbon which is a bar across the top of File Explorer that features items users can click to create a new folder, copy a folder or to accomplish other tasks.
- Windows 8 Upgrade also provided file backup through the File History feature, and constantly protected users’ personal files in several folders, including Favourites and Contacts.
- The OS also integrated with the Windows Store and the SkyDrive cloud storage service — now Microsoft OneDrive.
- New improved multimonitor support, ISO mounting, refresh and restart capabilities, and Windows Defender — Windows’ built-in antimalware software also. Get more hacks at http://mobihackers.com/.