Tyranny Torrent is here. The 1.2.0 update to Tyranny contains Free updates to the base game, makes the Bastard’s Wound DLC available for purchase and fixes various bugs throughout the game. Details on each is listed below, and spoiler tags have been added to sections that may reveal part of the story.
Tyranny 1.2.0 Torrent For Mac
Base Game: Added Features and Content
The following things have been added to Tyranny in the 1.2.0 Patch. You do not need to purchase the Bastard’s Wound DLC to gain these updates:
The additional voiceover in conversations and combat reactions.
Added Reactivity to player choices in the forms of addition missives and added dialog responses to several characters.
New DLC banner on the Main Menu to indicate whether Bastard Wound content is enabled or not.
Users who log in to their Paradox account can now sync their saves to the Paradox Cloud and track their Tyranny Achievements through their Paradox Account.
- Expanded dialog options for players who wish to remain loyal to Kyros.
- New cinematics added to the end of the game, just before resolution slides.
- Expanded the Endgame slides to account for new player outcomes.
- Description for Duelist talent updated to say “One-Handed Weapons” rather than “All”
- Verse’s Talent Sweeping Death’s damage has been reduced from x2 Weapon Damage to x1.5
- apprentice Garrick no longer gets set to hostile when turning in “Leave No One Behind” Side Quest to Lohara.
- The “Scouring” effect on Entropy’s Rend now displays the correct armor debuff.
- “Invigorated” Boon has its correct tooltip in the character sheet menu.
- “Massive Blows II” Power Talent applies correct crit modifier of 30%.
- The Conquest decisions in Battle of Edgering Pass in Apex region is applying the correct game choices.
- Fixed a rare issue where players could become unable to leave certain World Map Event Scenes.
- Added missing lines from some dialogs in Act 3.
- Switching from Rebel Path to Anarchist Path in Lethian’s Crossing no longer applies a Bronze Brotherhood reputation change for killing Vendrien Guard.
- Sirin now awards the Sigil of Emotions to reflect the text in her dialog options where she previously did not.
- Allowing Kyros’ Day of Swords to come to pass now correctly plays the end game credits:
- Lantry will now use the Dual Wield skill for his thrown weapon abilities if he is wielding multiple weapons.
- Characters will no longer display “SKILL +0” when first gaining a new rank in a skill after loading a save.
- Outrunner Enemies no longer get stuck in an “immune to attacks” state after being interrupted during Cloak and Dagger ability.
- Leadership Talent “Killing Rush” is no longer lost on New Game +.
- Spells learned during a playthrough are now carried over correctly to NG+ in languages other than English.
- Journal now correctly updates to no longer show an ‘unread’ icon once all journal updates have been read.
- Scarlet Poison duration no longer stacks infinitely causing UI errors.
- Hover text for items in stores now correctly displays the Buy or Sell price of the item.
- Text & Localization Fixes
- Many typos found by the community have been addressed throughout the game.
- Combat Log for Polish localization displays correct syntax for kills.
- Reputation changes with Tunon in the Reputation Menu is now translated to all other languages besides English.
In Tyranny, the grand war between good and evil is over – and the forces of evil, led by Kyros the Overlord, have won. The Overlord’s merciless armies dominate the face of the world, and its denizens must find their new roles within the war-torn realm… even as discord begins to rumble among the ranks of Kyros’ most powerful Archons.
Players will experience the new world order under the Overlord in a reactive role-playing game (RPG), interacting with the populace as a powerful Fatebinder in the Overlord’s forces — roaming the lands to inspire loyalty or fear as they bring control to the last holdouts of the Tiers.
- Branching, unique stories in an original setting: The battle between good and evil has already taken place, and evil stands victorious
- Choices matter – make world-altering decisions with a far-reaching consequence: As a Fatebinder in the Overlord’s army, you wield a vast amount of power in the occupied lands of the Tiers. Will you use that to inspire stability and loyalty, will you be feared, or will you seek your own power?
- Challenging, classic RPG combat: Tactical real-time-with-pause combat with new party-driven mechanics and modern presentation
- A rich original setting: Not just another “hero’s journey” — Tyranny turns the archetypal RPG story on its head and allows players to explore a new take on good and evil
In the world of gaming, there is something for everyone. Video games can simulate all scenarios and fantasy worlds that people of all ages can enjoy. Read on for more information about gaming. If you are buying a game for your children (or another child you know) discuss the purchase with them first. Don’t just buy on a whim. Sports games are quite different from RPG games, so if they have a particular interest, you want to make sure that you know what that is.
Monitor your child’s video game playing time. Video games are extremely fun and very addictive. A child can get sucked into a game for hours on end if there is no parental supervision. Pay attention to the child’s time and force breaks and maximum playing times to make sure your youngster still enjoys the world around him. If as a parent you are concerned with video game content, control what downloadable mods are placed in the game. These downloadable mods are normally created by players, not the video game companies, so there is no rating system. What you thought was a relatively un-risky game can turn a lot worse with one of these mods.