Winclone 7 is the most complete solution to protect your Windows system Boot Camp against data loss. Winclone cloning is the most reliable solution to migrate Boot Camp to a new Mac.
Winclone 7 Pro can create a package installer to create the Boot Camp partition and restore a Winclone image on the new partition. Winclone packages can be implemented using any client management system that can deploy packages MacOS. If you can install a package, you can implement a Boot Camp partition.
Winclone Packages can deploy images of Windows completely configured and configured, base images that are set on the first run, or WinPE environment to create images and configure using standard Microsoft tools.
- Cloning and restoring Boot Camp
- Supports macOS Sierra High Sierra macOS 10.12 and 10.13
- Supports restore images created with Winclone 3.x, 4.x and 5.x (Windows 7 and higher)
- support restoring images volumes formatted DOS-FAT32, ExFAT and NTFS
- Supports restoration of images attached volumes (boot depending on the hardware and Windows version)
- Supports saving to external storage or network
- incremental images fast
- Support for volumes central storage
- Detection and reporting of boot records GPT and MBR inconsistent
- Supports local migration from disk to disk
- Reduce / Enlarge the system files Boot Camp
- Options for “making a legacy boot” and “make the EFI bootable” (Windows 7 and higher)
- Estimation of the progress bar and percent complete
- Beeper successful or failed operation
- links to resources in the application related support
- updated user interface