CAD software for anyone, anywhere, anytime. Now when you subscribe to AutoCAD®, access to 2D and 3D CAD software AutoCAD also sets specific industry tools. Take advantage of new web and mobile applications AutoCAD, allowing workflows from anywhere.
Extensive 2D documentation.
Produce documentation and 2D drawings with a comprehensive set of drawing tools, editing and annotation.
Innovative Design 3D
Create and communicate with almost any design visualization tools and 3D modeling.
Use sets of specialized tools and customize AutoCAD extensions store Autodesk applications.
Access your drawings from your desktop, web and mobile. Share and use data Navisworks, Bing Maps and more.
Easily identify and document the graphic differences between two versions of a drawing or an external reference.
2D graphical enhancements
Enjoy 2X zoom, pan and change orders drawing and layer properties.
Save web and mobile
Save the pictures from your desktop. View and edit AutoCAD on the web and mobile applications.
Improvements import PDF
Import geometry files SHX fonts, fills, raster images and TrueType text in a drawing from a PDF.
- Apple® MacOS® Mojave v10.14 (update requires 2018.2); High Sierra v10.13 or later; Apple MacOS Sierra v10.12 or later; Mac OS X® Subsequent Captain V10.11 or
- Apple Mac Pro® 4.1 or later; MacBook Pro® 5.1 or later; iMac® 8.1 or higher; Mac mini® 3.1 or higher; MacBook Air® 2.1 or later; MacBook® 5.1 or later
- Intel 64 – bit CPU (Intel Core Duo CPU is recommended 2GHz or more)
- 3 GB of RAM (4GB recommended or more)
- 1280 x 800 with true color (recommended 2880 x 1800 Retina screen)
- 3 GB of disk space to download and install.
- Apple® Mouse, Apple Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, MacBook® Pro trackpad or mouse compatible with Microsoft.
- Printer compatible with Mac OS X
- Apple Safari® 5.0 or later
- All operating systems compatible with Mac OS X. languages
- Product Languages: English, Japanese, French, German.