Textual IRC Client v5.0.2 Mac Torrent Crack Free Download. Textual is an IRC client created specifically for OS X. It was designed with simplicity in mind.
Textual includes two elegantly designed light and dark variants of the user interface to match all tastes. The user interface itself has been refined all the way down to the very last pixel. Everything has a place and a purpose and nothing is in the way to create clutter.
Powerful, yet lightweight
Textual supports very powerful modern technologies such as native IPv6, direct client-to-client file transfers, the latest IRCv3 specifications, client-side certificate authentication, و خیلی, much more in a lightweight, easy to navigate, clutter free environment.
Privacy is valued
Sensitive information such as passwords are maintained within the OS X keychain which is encrypted. علاوه بر این, text based encryption with automatic key-exchange using industry proven standards is available. علاوه بر این, all source code is publicly available for auditing at any time.
Textual provides extensive theming support by leveraging technologies such as HTML 5, CSS 3, و جاوا اسکریپت. Also included is the ability to create alias commands using scripts written in AppleScript, یاقوت, Python, پرل, or PHP. For advanced users, it is possible to write plugins in Swift or Objective-C that have unlimited access to the entire codebase of Textual.
Textual also includes…
– Native fullscreen support
– Inline nickname colorization
– Rich array of keyboard shortcuts
– Address Book for tracking when friends are online & offline
– Powerful, customizable, rule-based ignore matching
– Inline media embedding (Show images inline with chat)
– Auto-Completion for nicknames, commands, and channels
– Growl and native Notification Center support
– Bold, رنگ, italic, and underline text formatting
– Built in support for converting text emoticons to emojis
– Powerful ZNC integration for power users
– Many community created addons & styles
– Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL)
– SOCK4 and SOCK5 proxy support (with or without SSL)
– Support for sending self-signed certificates for authentication
– Support for validating and specifying trust for untrusted certificates