FontLab Studio 5.1.5 (5714) Full Retail Version Mac Torrent Crack Free Download. Most of the world’s commercial fonts were developed in FontLab Studio, the choice of professional type designers for over 20 years.
FontLab Studio 5 is THE professional font editor for Mac and Windows. Used by Adobe, Apple, Bitstream, IBM, Linotype, Microsoft, Monotype, Morisawa and almost every other major font foundry in the world, it is the comprehensive solution for font foundries, professional type designers, typographers and graphic design studios, allowing them to design typefaces and create or modify fonts. FontLab Studio 5 supports all major outline font formats, including PostScript Type 1, TrueType, Multiple Master and OpenType.
Some highlights from this release:
• In-context glyph design with Neighbours and Shape groups, true tangent points, color-customised and streamlined glyph window.
• Revolutionary new metrics and kerning editing: multiline preview, better class kerning, smart autogeneration of classes.
• Pixelfont support: import BDF files and make pixelfonts, built-in autotracing
• Unicode 6.0 support: SMP codepoints, auto-generate over 2,500 accented characters from built-in definitions, new Unicode glyph template images (from Monotype Imaging)
• Improved OpenType support with better VOLT integration, roundtrip editing of complex-script fonts, font merging, glyph suffix renaming
• Opens Windows fonts on Mac.
• Five new printing modes, Quick Test fonts with system rendering
• Open installed fonts, generate multiple fonts in one step
• Redesigned preferences; välja arvatud, open and exchange preference profiles and UI workspaces
• Better autohinting with Flex Type 1 hints, Python integration (2.7 või kõrgem)
• Generates OpenType OTF or TTF, Windows Type 1, ASCII/UNIX Type 1, or proprietary FontLab Studio format.
• Import, Edit, or Create Advanced OpenType Features.
• Support of Arabic and Hebrew languages
• Import images formats BMP, TIFF and EPS
• Editing the imported images
• Vector drawing tools
• Batch transformation of characters
• Programmable font transformation
• Placement of characters by using the drag and drop
• Editable codepages and encodings
• Use of templates coding
• Edit the Cmap files
• More than 200 levels of undo and redo
• And many other features
“More stable performance, a more logical menu structure as well as numerous new useful functions such as the Trace tool, the Shape Groups as well as the Metrics and Kerning Classes constitute a noticeable advancement of FontLab Studio. If you get FontLab Studio 5, you won’t regret it.”
— PAGE, aprill 2006
“If you are looking to create a new font then you should really check into this application. If it can’t do it then it more than likely can’t be done.”
— MacNation, Nov 2003
“The program was clearly designed from the ground up with international needs in mind.”
— The LISA Newsletter: Globalization Insider
“I believe that it’s worth every penny.”
— OS news online, Jan 2003
“FontLab is an impressive font editor that combines rich functionality with a streamlined interface.”
— Wow Web Designs, July 2001