This application is primarily aimed at individuals and small businesses who want to keep track of their and their clients’ domains and hosting plans. You can also link these items to one another so it is immediately obvious which domain is owned by who, which hosting plan is subscribed by who, when do they expire, which company provides the domain or the hosting service and so on and so forth. You can also enter the price of each domain and hosting plan in case you want to track the related financial part as well.
You can enter records of
– hosting plans,
– domain / hosting providers and
– domain owners / subscriber’s in the application’s database.
If you let Domain Manager access your calendar it can also create events to remind you when your domains and hosting plans expire. You can also create tags with custom names and color that you can then assign to any domain, hosting plan, owner or provider in case you would like to create your own classification system. The application also makes it super easy to filter your entries based on tags, owners, providers, etc.
– Fixed a bug with calendar entries.
– Fixed a bug with File > Duplicate and File > Save As… operations.
– New, more compact file format. The old files can still be read and saved, but any new file and any save as… operation will produce the new file format.