Distributor Assistant for Kleeneze distributors is a very useful tool to stay organised and keep track of your local and online retailing business.
The core of your retailing business is your customer base. For that the following features are of great value:
• Maintain a distributor To-Do-List using an activity scheduler.
• Weekplanner: Showing where to drop your customer catalogs, prospect catalogues, and blanket drop catalogues in the current week and the three following weeks. Print the catalogue drop lists when you are ready to go. View and print a list of your order deliveries.
• Customer base: Keep track of your customers, keep their details, view their order history, and assign them to a week for the week planner. Check the health of your customer base from time to time, and reorganise your rounds.
• Blanket drop: List the street house numbers where you want to blanket drop and assign the street to a week for the week planner.
• Order input: Keep track of the order amounts and the product categories your customers are interested in.
• Prospects: Keep track of those who have shown an interest in buying, but did not order yet. Transfer them to your customer base with a single click, when they put in their first order.
•Fixed A5 Deliveries report alignment for amount and notes fields
•Improved Customer Base search field
•Replaced Order Input Return checkbox with drop down menu to now include Back Order option. With this you can easier differentiate the normal orders from the order items that are temporary out of stock and keep separate in the delivery list.
•There was no option to delete customer orders. This is now fixed with a delete button when viewing a customer’s order history.